All trends in graphic design and new media for professionals, entrepreneurs and students.
Born in France in 1999, the Webdesign International Festival (WIF) is the professionals’ interactive media event. Each 2 years, this event brings together thousands of participants in Limoges and offers many activities related to the world of new technologies.
Tunisia is a partner of the festival since 2006, via the CREATEC Association.
The objectives of the event are:
- Contribute to the national recognition of the economic importance of web design and interactive digital creation.
- Promotion of amateurs, professionals and web and industry designers.
- The education of students in new web and multimedia trades.
- Our target groups are creative students, computer engineers, developers, web designers, graphic designers, motion designers, interaction designers, webmasters, ergonomists.
- The WIF event includes a conference animated by high skills, meetings, and the « WIF Design Challenge » , a competition of 24 hours. The task of competitors is to develop an interactive design prototype. A money prize is awarded to the winners.
- The WIF edition 2012 brought together 210 young people (students and professionals, 52 teams of 4 members) .
- The WIF 2012 conference attracted 600 participants (students, academics and professionals in digital interactive design and web development).
Tunisia is a partner of the festival since 2006, via the CREATEC association, we have organized three editions which are listed below: